Topic: The Lego City Crimes

Directory Link

The Lego City Crimes

Youtube

These are dark days in Lego City with murders, bank robbers and worst of all parking violations! What will the Lego Police do?

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

Re: The Lego City Crimes

Nicely animated. mini/smile
While the animation was quite decent (a few jerky motions), the story was lacking. The joke in the middle about

Spoiler (click to read)

the parking violation

was funny, but it kinda fell flat without any strong follow up joke. Also, ending without a strong punchline was a slight let down (seeing as how there seemed to be a build up towards the end). One final thing is that the voice acting could have been better. The voice for the police chief sounded as though the person was talking quietly into the mic instead of talking normally a short distance from the mic.
That being said, I enjoyed it and it was animated quite nicely! I only say what I said so that you can improve. mini/smile
Keep up the good work!

"...just take stuff apart.  Be heartless, do not develop feelings for these sets..." -Squid
YouTube
My standards: Philippians 4:8

Re: The Lego City Crimes

Thanks for the tips. and I agree the story was lacking and I was talking a bit quietly into the mic so I'll try to do better next Brickfilm.

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.