Topic: The Admiral - The Spy

Directory Link

The Admiral - The Spy

youtube

A short I made to make sure that every know's my channel ain't dead.  This is only a fill in until I finish editing the first part of the remnant.

Re: The Admiral - The Spy

Hey JMCStudios,

The frame rate seems to be very low, and because of it the stop motion is very choppy. I recommend increasing the frame rate to 15 FPS, and using the concept of easing in and out. Otherwise it wasn't bad. It was actually rather funny, what did the old man say at the end I couldn't grasp it.

Sincerely,
Divine.

RELEASED! Check out my channel to watch it!
Check out my Youtube Channel New Vid every week: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5NKN … 7cRn8gsNaw

Ya I can't find a way to get the frame rate up 10 fps and this animation I forgwet to boost it.

The old man said something in russian I forgot how to right down.

The animations have improved but it still has more to improve on. As Divine has said, the frame rate could be turned up a notch.

JMCStudios wrote:

Ya I can't find a way to get the frame rate up 10 fps and this animation I forgwet to boost it.

Not all softwares can animate more than 10 frames per second but most should be able to.
Try downloading a variety of softwares and use the one that suits you the best.
I'll edit this post later, got to go.

Youtube

my dad doesn't want me to brickfilm on because it's his computer, but he's not home right now at the moment.
-FilmyGuy1

The animations have improved but it still has more to improve on. As Divine has said, the frame rate could be turned up a notch.

JMCStudios wrote:

Not all softwares can animate more than 10 frames per second but most should be able to.
Try downloading a variety of softwares and use the one that suits you the best.

Jumping from 10 FPS to something higher may require some getting-used-to because your footage will be a lot faster. Just start of with super smooth movements like raising an arm or turning a head as tests. After that, you should be able to add and decrease speed to characters when they're doing punches and kicks and yet maintain a good speed.

Youtube

my dad doesn't want me to brickfilm on because it's his computer, but he's not home right now at the moment.
-FilmyGuy1