Topic: Star Wars: Episode VII-The Force Awakens in LEGO Trailer

Directory Link

Star Wars: Episode VII-The Force Awakens in LEGO Trailer

Link 1

After my computer died, I finished this up. Here is my version of "The Force Awakens" trailer.

Re: Star Wars: Episode VII-The Force Awakens in LEGO Trailer

Pretty good, though you might wanna speed up your movements, like your walk cycle.

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Re: Star Wars: Episode VII-The Force Awakens in LEGO Trailer

I like the inclusion of the LEGO rating title. That's not something you see too often in trailer recreations. There are, however, a number of things about this video that could be improved upon.

The chromakeying is very noticeable. There seems to be color spill and uneven lighting–you might want to check out Film Riot's green screening tutorial. Also, while some bits of animation are fine, there are a lot of shaky and unconvincing movements. For example, the X-Wing pilot's arm movement and the Millennium Falcon and Tie Fighter flight interaction. Applying different animation techniques, such as easing in and easing out can go a long way to make your animation look a whole lot better.

The most important thing here, though, is that you're creating brickfilms and, I'm sure, learning something new each time. Keep practicing, KopakaNuva, your films will get better each time.