Topic: Rambunny

Directory Link

Rambunny

YouTube

This was originally supposed to be an entry for Easter 2015, but I was unable to finish it in time do to my crazy school work load.

Re: Rambunny

I liked it, it was pretty good.

Just a tip: Get some effects for the gun

JMCStudios wrote:

I liked it, it was pretty good.

Just a tip: Get some effects for the gun

And to add, you can find tutorials all over youtube and the internet.

The lack of muzzle flashes, smoke, etc on the minigun is an artistic choice, not from a lack of knowledge or ability. I find that digital effects, especially gun effects, almost always look out of place in brickfilms, and so I don't include them in my work. I have done practical muzzle flashes using LEGO bricks, but didn't do so in this case because 1) I'm not sure how to so without it looking really weird, and 2) I had originally wanted to use just a spin up sound without any firing, but was unable to find a long enough audio clip, so I just rolled with what I could find.

Well said, backyardlegos, I always think superimposed CGI effects distract from the art of the actual stop motion and aren't always required. This is a good little film. I like the "bounce" of the bunny.

DNAnimation

great job, very good sound. good compliments.

Nice film, Backyardlegos, I liked the animation in it, and the concept. I felt like the gun part was a little disjointed from the rest of the film because of that black space there, but overall, it was cool.

I like the sound of the cheesy narrator, I don't know if it was supposed to sound that way, but I think it worked. mini/wink

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

It's absolutely supposed to be cheesy; have you ever watched action movie trailers from the 80's? They're hilarious. mini/bigsmile  The black gap was me just messing around with trailer editing techniques. I'm not really sure it worked out, but whatever.

Oh boy can't for it to come out! wait 1987 I can't wait that long

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.