Topic: The Last Stand Remastered

Directory Link

The Last  Stand Remastered

YouTube

I attempted some color grading, and I think I did pretty good for 30 minutes work. I also attempted to remove some grain (which didn't work out).

Re: The Last Stand Remastered

That was awesome. Really. The animation was great (even though some of the fighting animation was rough), and so was the lighting. I really love the camera movement throughout the whole film. I do have to compliment you on the color grading. I watched the original, and this one looks much better. I like the wider aspect ration, it makes the action look more action-y, because it is in a smaller space.

Keep up the good work!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

I really, really like this film. The slightly rough animation in some parts doesn't take away from the feel of it at all. I love how you did the whole fight sequence as one long tracking shot, with daylight fading as the battle went on. I just re watched the original version, and I think this one looks a lot better too. mini/smile

YouTube  |  Flickr  |  Twitter

rioforce wrote:

That was awesome. Really. The animation was great (even though some of the fighting animation was rough), and so was the lighting. I really love the camera movement throughout the whole film. I do have to compliment you on the color grading. I watched the original, and this one looks much better. I like the wider aspect ration, it makes the action look more action-y, because it is in a smaller space.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks! This is my favorite film I've done. It was terribly frustrating to animate and light, (because the set was huge) but in the end, I really like what I got.

Brickcrazy wrote:

I really, really like this film. The slightly rough animation in some parts doesn't take away from the feel of it at all. I love how you did the whole fight sequence as one long tracking shot, with daylight fading as the battle went on. I just re watched the original version, and I think this one looks a lot better too. mini/smile

Thanks!