Topic: The Adventures of Neptune: Episode 8

Directory Link

The Adventures of Neptune: Episode 8

Youtube

Neptune has stolen the security camera footage from the crime boss Big Jim! But before he could make it out, Big Jim sent his super powered muscle to stop our Hero! Can Neptune make it out alive?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Re: The Adventures of Neptune: Episode 8

Epic work as always on this series.

Your writing talents are incredible. You write sharp dialogue that seperates each of the characters, which is something we don't see too often in action brickfilms. The fight scenes were great, the way you used each characters weapons to fight off Neptune. Quite the clifthanger you left us on. Pumped for the new installment. Keep it up.

Last edited by funmiproductions (April 19, 2015 (07:00pm))

I wasn't familiar with this series.  I have to say, though, I'm really enjoying this.  The animation is great, and I love the writing. 

However, there are several areas which could use some improvement.  First off, I would recommend that you get a better camera, as the quality is pretty rough and could definitely use an upgrade.  I do like the implementation of the cartoony, Scott Pilgrim-style special effects, but right now it looks a bit awkward and out of place, because the actual camera quality is low.  Also, whilst the writing itself is great, the voice acting itself (particularly Dynamo's) feels a bit dull and flat.

Nevertheless, this is highly enjoyable, and I can't wait to see where you will go from here!

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

Awesome , can't wait for the next episode to come out.

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.