Topic: Avengers Wrath of Ultron

Directory Link

Avengers Wrath of Ultron

Youtube

The world will witness Ultron's wrath. Meanwhile in Atlantis, two kings will clash for the throne. Things only get worse for Aquaman when Black Manta interferes.

Directed, Animated, Written, and Music composed by Tristan Kilmer

Starring

Coulter Rail as Aquaman
Joe Newberry as Sub-Mariner
Julian Smith as Orm and Atlantean Watchdog
Sean Polite as Black Manta
Mike Debonis as Iron Man
Cliff Thompson as Ultron

Re: Avengers Wrath of Ultron

Aqua man is DC. He is not an avenger. mini/confused

I really think you need to tone down the effects in your videos, mate. It's something a lot of people always complain about in the comments of all of your videos and I think you should take it into account; it smothers your animation.

Plus the title is a bit misleading, this should really have been Aquaman VS Namor. Ultron only appears in the post-credits scene. Title baiting like this is something else I've seen people complain about, like in your Jurassic World video.

I like your videos, and I don't want to sound mean, but I really think you need to listen to your audience. As ever I'm looking forward to the next installment, but I hope you might start to take some criticisms into account.

Edit: Funmi, this is part of a DC/Marvel crossover series.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Just checked back. Ok, I get the crossover event he is doing, but that title made me believe I was going to watch something else. I didn't see the Avengers facing Ultron.

Dude, there is no rush. You push animation after animation with no effort in the actual stop motion process. You really only focus on the visual effects(which are impressive) and the filters, which make it difficult to watch. This isn't the first time I'm telling you this.

As Jampot said earlier, I love your films as well, but come on man. Be honest to your audience, and work on your weak points. That's how we get better. mini/wink