Topic: FTC Team 5215 Promote Video

Directory Link

FTC Team 5215 Promote Video

Youtube

For the past 3 years, I've been super involved in FTC robotics. It's one of four programs making up FIRST, where students get to design, build, and program robots, which are used for competition. During each season, you get to work on a team, talk and learn from professionals in the engineering field, and help to expand the program.

One aspect of the competition is to create a promotional video. I created a brickfilm this year, using a couple of shots that I used in a previous video, as well as many new shots. The video has won the 1st place Promote Award at both the Alaska State Championship, as well as the West Super Regional Championship (western US states).

To learn more about FTC, visit usfirst.org.

Last edited by legoguy501 (March 31, 2015 (10:25pm))

http://bricksafe.com/files/Legoguy501/BiM%20Signature.png
2nd place Darkness and Light entry: The Tree
Behind the Scenes

Re: FTC Team 5215 Promote Video

"A dream is the minds way to cleaning itself out. They Become solutions that transcend obstacles. They innovate. They inspire."

FCT Team 5215 Promote Video is an outstanding piece of animation. Great work, legoguy501.

Perhaps the strongest element of this short is the writing and narration. It was very inspiring and deeply resonated with me.

The animation is nothing short of smooth and the camera movements add a dynamic and cinematic touch to the film. Overall, the animation, editing, musical composition, and narration all work together to produce a wonderful promotional video. I've enjoyed these FCT Robotics brickfilms over the past couple of years, and it is clear that you have put a lot passion and dedication to both robotic engineering and filmmaking.