Topic: Lego Spec Ops

Directory Link

Lego Spec Ops

The Original Video

Ya, I know it's not one of my best films, but I will improve upon this.

Re: Lego Spec Ops

Can someone please rate or criticize my film. It would be very helpful. Thanks!!!:)

JMCStudios wrote:

Can someone please rate or criticize my film. It would be very helpful. Thanks!!!:)

It's only been a few hours...
The frame rate could have gone up a notch so it could be smoother. The camera changes focus in each shot. I wouldn't say "buy a new camera" but understanding how to focus one could help. The best thing to do is to animate at 12 or 15 FPS.
What I liked was your visual effects.
Keep making more.

Youtube

my dad doesn't want me to brickfilm on because it's his computer, but he's not home right now at the moment.
-FilmyGuy1

Kd2000 wrote:
JMCStudios wrote:

It's only been a few hours...
The frame rate could have gone up a notch so it could be smoother. The camera changes focus in each shot. I wouldn't say "buy a new camera" but understanding how to focus one could help. The best thing to do is to animate at 12 or 15 FPS.
What I liked was your visual effects.
Keep making more.

Thank you Thank you. But the focus on my camera is REALLY complicated ( At least thats what I think) And I am fixing that, and the frame rates I am still learning. 

Thanks for the feedback mini/bigsmile

Some kind of story, however flimsy, would help. If you haven't got a tripod (and it looks like you haven't) try to support the camera on something that doesn't move about. And light flicker and focus are more problems... Random slaying of minifigures just doesn't do it for me. But congratulations on getting something done!