Topic: The End

I think it's the right time to say this, but some of you don't even care just stop reading and get a mod to ban me.

You know some of these days you're going to end up getting worse as you make more and more films in the future, that may not happen to you but let's just say this happens to me. I get !@#$ all of the time for not doing so well in my brickfilming days, the whole film was !@#% or the lighting was awful and so on where it gets to a point where it drives you into insanity. I could improve but i seem to scared to take on criticism. 

My YouTube is a hellhole, if you want to see it i don't recommend going though the mess that is on that channel, i had to delete half of the content for disgraceful quality MP4 quality full motion videos that have seem to have dislikes more than likes, maybe some random abominations for recommendations after you watched a person took a !@#$ or something, nut i dunno i don't check on my old YouTube account. What's worse is the activity on that channel that has nothing but weeaboo trash that brickfilmers hate. But also lets not forget the YouTube partner system. I only make 1 cent Australian Dollars per day, now it has like $99 on the account which i can't seem to get. and never will get.

And last but not least, the forums! Now i have been a !@#$ for the whole entire time, because i was really young i didn't know what the hell what to do and what not to do on a forum board, my first year on BIM was the year that every single user on the forums hated me for the repetitive questions and the responses i make gets to a point where it make you cringe. And that was also the time where i first discovered bronies and i was just like banging my head on the wall for what kind of sick Fandom exists on the internet i mean grow the !@#$ up already. And not to mention i felt like i was the only !@#$ brickfilmer who couldn't improve his skill.

mod edit: language, some other stuff omitted for content reasons

Re: The End

I'm sorry you feel that people have been overly critical of your films. Probably the case, that is something we've had a problem with on this site in the past and I've recently been working with the staff to try to curb this problem because we want this site to be a positive, encouraging place for young filmmakers. Pretty much all of us made some low quality films when we started out, and it can take a long time and a lot of work you're unhappy with to get to the point where you are able to make something you're satisfied with!

That said, I suspect you were not hated in the sense that you think you were. Most people here started out as noobs asking dumb questions; I still ask dumb questions on this forum.

This community tends to have a short memory, I've had people who spammed and were banned in their younger years come back and join the staff in later years. There are always a few trolls who aren't as welcoming and we've done our best to discipline those people when we see them, but we can't always read every post, which is why the "report" button is an important part of keeping this site friendly and catching people who are consistently unkind to newer members (often these people are relatively new members themselves).

And as always, if you have suicidal thoughts, please seriously consider seeking counseling or other professional help. In the US, the ASFP website is one starting point for finding such resources; Australia has Suicide Prevention resources as well.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png