Topic: Hunting Incident

Directory Link

Hunting Incident

YouTube

This is my second film for my channel. It took around a week to finish. Everything in this video was made by me.

Any critiques or suggestions for future films are welcome.

Last edited by Rivvm m (January 6, 2015 (07:38pm))

"...just take stuff apart.  Be heartless, do not develop feelings for these sets..." -Squid
YouTube
My standards: Philippians 4:8

Re: Hunting Incident

Rivvm m wrote:

Hunting Incident

YouTube

This is my second film for my channel. It took around a week to finish. Everything in this video was made by me.

Any critiques or suggestions for future films are welcome.

YOU MAKE LEGOs?!?!?!

All jokes aside, short and funny in a dark way. The animation and lighting were all good for the purpose, not amazing but there wasn't anything bad to pick out of them. If this is your second brickfilm I am impressed with the quality. The cup spilling was a very nice touch. In terms of suggestions, this was in a way supposed to be a comedy so maybe get the timing and voicing down in a more comedic way in the future. And also, I personally found the footstep sounds annoying. But again, I found it amusing, and so therefore it has already succeeded in its purpose. Keep up the good work. : D

Re: Hunting Incident

LPGPictures wrote:

YOU MAKE LEGOs?!?!?!

I actually thought of that when I wrote it. mini/smile

Thank you for your feedback on my short. I agree that some of the sounds don't completely fit / are annoying. I will improve with practice. As for the timing and voice acting, I agree with that as well. Again, practice, some experience, and some more practice should help me improve.
Thank you,
         -Rivvm m

"...just take stuff apart.  Be heartless, do not develop feelings for these sets..." -Squid
YouTube
My standards: Philippians 4:8