Re: Steam

LASF wrote:

Extreme bump. If anyone's interested in playing some TF2 or something, feel free to add me on Steam. It'd be cool to play some video games with some people I (kinda/not really) know.

already am on your friends list. mini/smile

Click my linky in my siggy, let's play games.

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

Added, though I can't guarantee I'll be on TF2 any time soon with Fallout 4 just out. I also must commend you on your choice of Steam avatar, LASF.

END films wrote:
LASF wrote:

Extreme bump. If anyone's interested in playing some TF2 or something, feel free to add me on Steam. It'd be cool to play some video games with some people I (kinda/not really) know.

already am on your friends list. mini/smile

I'm already friends with both of you.  I wouldn't mind playing together some time if we get the opportunity, actually.  I've only really played in pubs so far (mainly Steam servers olol) so it'd be fun to get together with some people I know.  Maybe we could organise a match for brickfilmers or something.

Though, considering you've logged almost 10 times the amount of hours that I have, I doubt I'll be much of a challenge to play against.

Also, does anyone actually use the Steam Brickfilmers group?

Oh yeah, mah Steam ID is here, in case anyone wishes to add me.

Last edited by Mr Vertigo (November 14, 2015 (02:16pm))

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

I have a steam account as well. Here is the link.

"...just take stuff apart.  Be heartless, do not develop feelings for these sets..." -Squid
YouTube
My standards: Philippians 4:8

Heh, I actually uninstalled TF2 recently, since my computer is running out of harddrive space and I haven't played it in a while. We should try to play another one of the games that we both own, like CSGO or Garry's Mod or something.

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Sonjira wrote:

Heh, I actually uninstalled TF2 recently, since my computer is running out of harddrive space and I haven't played it in a while. We should try to play another one of the games that we both own, like CSGO or Garry's Mod or something.

I'd be down for CS:GO. I'm pretty trash at it compared to TF2, though. mini/tongue

LASF wrote:
Sonjira wrote:

I'd be down for CS:GO. I'm pretty trash at it compared to TF2, though. mini/tongue

Bring the peanut butter because that's my jelly, I mean jam. (I like CS:GO.)

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

LASF wrote:
Sonjira wrote:

Bro, if you think that I'm any better at CS:GO, you're in for a rude awakening mini/lol 

We need to make the Brickfilmer Steam Group more active, though. Make some scheduled events, find out who shares what games and such. It'd be super fun, I think.

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

I, too, would gladly play some CS:GO sometime. Go ahead and add me, y'all.

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.