Topic: People in Spokane WA

Ok so I just moved to Spokane WA and I'm wondering if any of you guys live close by.

I don't know if this is the right place for a topic like this. I tried to ask in the chat room if I could post it and didn't see any answers. So yea, if this isn't supposed to be here just shut it down or whatever.

Thanks a ton
OsomStudios

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Re: People in Spokane WA

I think that this would be better suited in the Community forum, but on the topic, I do not live near Spokane.

LASF wrote:

I think that this would be better suited in the Community forum

Is there a community forum?

(and just to be on topic too, I am on the other side of the country, so no, I'm not in Spokane...)

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

LASF, the community forum would fit this topic best, save the invite-only restriction.

I live only 5 hours away from Spokane! mini/bigsmile I know there are several Seattle-ish brickfilmers here - SlothPaladin and Jargon are the two that I can think of.

Yeah, you are on the wrong side of the state

Oh I didn't know that there was a community forum. Back on topic Mighty, Thats really sweet. If you ever stop by let me know and we could see if we could meet somewhere. And that would be epic! As for every one else thats to bad.

Thanks a ton
OsomStudios

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

COMMUNITY FORUM!?!?!? What!?!?!?!?!? Where!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

signature

Ok folks, settle down.
There is a secret community forum for off-topic discussions, but it's limited to only certain members.
It has been discussed in several other places, so if you want more information, use the search bar to find it.

Now, I'm going to leave this topic here for a bit to give non-community forum members a chance to reply to the original post. After all, I'd love it if I found a fellow brickfilmer in my area and had the chance to meet up. Just, please keep things on-track. Since this is technically in the wrong place already, don't give it another excuse to get closed.
Thank you! mini/smile

I don't mean to necromance the thread, but I live in a town like 2 hours from Spokane and make trips there all the time!

http://dragcave.net/image/tO1M.gif