Topic: Station Zero Episode Zero

Directory Link

Station Zero Episode Zero

Link 1

The station director is alerted to a situation in the station.

(Note this was originally supposed to be a one off, but funny how it developed into a series.
Further episodes run times will be longer then this episode. Rate and comment, thanks.)

Re: Station Zero Episode Zero

Your sets have gotten better since the last video of yours I saw.  They could still be improved, but you are certainly in the right direction.  I also thought that some of your framing was off when the woman came into the room.  You also had an awkward spot where there was nothing but sound effects while the guy left the room.  I thought that you could have instead cut it when he walked out of the frame.  It also looked like

Spoiler (click to read)

the dead body

just appeared.  That transition could use some work. 

Spoiler (click to read)

The line about witnesses makes me think the black haired guy is responsible.  I don't know if that's a mistake in the writing or if he is.

Also, why did she enter with her snow suit while what she was showing him was inside?

Sorry to nitpick, but I am looking forward to the next part.

Re: Station Zero Episode Zero

Greenshirt wrote:

Your sets have gotten better since the last video of yours I saw.  They could still be improved, but you are certainly in the right direction.  I also thought that some of your framing was off when the woman came into the room.  You also had an awkward spot where there was nothing but sound effects while the guy left the room.  I thought that you could have instead cut it when he walked out of the frame.  It also looked like

Spoiler (click to read)

the dead body

just appeared.  That transition could use some work. 

Spoiler (click to read)

The line about witnesses makes me think the black haired guy is responsible.  I don't know if that's a mistake in the writing or if he is.

Also, why did she enter with her snow suit while what she was showing him was inside?

Sorry to nitpick, but I am looking forward to the next part.

No thanks for the critique.
There is stuff I know to fix on the next episode.
This was basically filmed from what I wrote and I wanted to get it done.
More will be explained in Episode 1 as to what and why they are out in the middle of the Arctic.
As to why Petra was coming in from outside and discovered the body after she got into the station.
Again more will be explained in Episode 1.
And I promise as this series go's on it will be one no one will want to miss.
Thanks for watching.