Topic: Animating dialogue Blind [urgent]

I just recently bought a DSLR and now have to animate dialogue Blind. And Im doing a video for someone [its supposed to be done by the 23rd of this month] thats all dialogue. The problem is I don't really know how to animate dialogue blind I tried to use X sheets but I really know how to use it. my question is how to animate dialogue blind.

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Re: Animating dialogue Blind [urgent]

Put your audio into your video or audio editor. Count how many frames long each word or phrase or pause is. Finally count your frames as you animate following what you wrote in the previous step.

Yep. So for instance, if a character says a particular word at 4.7 seconds into the clip, multiply that number by the framerate of your movie. Assuming it's 15 fps that's 4.7 x 15 = 70.5, so on frame 70 or 71 is where you'd do the movement for that word/emphasis point. Normally I just calculate these all out as key points in the animation and work off of the frame numbers as a reference while animating.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

I find that dialog is one of the easiest things to animate blind, this is one of my X-sheets, the blue and green specifiers let me know which mini-fig is talking, the little circles are icons for hand movements, and the tally marks on the right side let me know what frame I am on

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8231/8379756736_9d97384002.jpg

thanks a ton guys I disided to use the trial of dragon frame for this since it has a dead line. But after this I really want to try the stuff you guys are talking about.

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

I love Dragonframe's internal x-sheets, after you import the audio you can switch between the audio mode and x-sheet mode and write all the dialog in. And them on the main animation view draw on any animation actions over the sheet.