Topic: How does one deal with a curved table?

The table I'm using for brickfilming right now is slightly curved on top, though, it is still less curved than my last one.
The has never been an issue in the past because my sets have been small enough relative to the size of the table and thus the curve doesn't matter.  However, for Welcome to Darkmoor, the town of Darkmoor is about three times the size of my usual sets.  Also, the ground level of the set is elevated about ten bricks over the baseboards.
Whenever I attach two sections of the set, there are significant gaps on the top portion where the sections of ground have rather noticeable rifts which prevent me from attaching certain details which are supposed to be placed upon those cracks.

Now I'm wondering if anyone might have an idea for something I could put under the set to make it more even, because I'm not sure how to get it that way.

Re: How does one deal with a curved table?

I have an idea (it's actually two ideas rolled into one). Firstly, I have seen trays with beanbag-type things attached underneath which will conform to an uneven surface (like one's lap), but still keep the tray level on top. Secondly, I have used foot-cleaner things for the shower with quite powerful suckers underneath. You could make a combination of these two ideas to have a level surface with suckers underneath which would not move during filming.

Well, it's an idea anyway...

Re: How does one deal with a curved table?

You could get a large peice of foam board maybe 3x4 feet or something and wherever the table is lower put papers or some other flat objects underneath it to even it out. You could also storyboard it really well animate all close up shots and then put the set on the floor (if it is even and not carpet)  and animate the the wide shots, unpleasant but it could work.