Topic: Need help with special effects

Hello fellow brickfilmers! I am in need of someone with amazing special effects abilities. I have a scene in my film where the princess transforms from a frog to a human, and I don't want to just use the cross fade. Is there anyone willing to make this look good? If you are interested, just post below with your email, and I'll send you the clip. I will, of course, credit you for the work. Thanks!

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Re: Need help with special effects

Rather then doing it with post production work, why not use stop motion animation? One of the charms of the medium is easily being able to do in camera effects.

AquaMorph wrote:

Rather then doing it with post production work, why not use stop motion animation? One of the charms of the medium is easily being able to do in camera effects.

That's what I would recommend.

Okay then, I'll try.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Might be a bit late, but if all else fails, you can send me the clip. If angles and stuff happen to work out, I might be able to pull some goodies in AE. PM me if you would like. Best of luck!

Last edited by Gentry Studios (August 18, 2014 (11:40am))

Twitter | Instagram | YouTube Channel | Tumblr | My Weekly Film Podcast!
"For I am NOT ashamed of the Gospel of Christ" - Romans 1:16