Topic: Lego Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Directory Link

Lego Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Youtube

Based on the upcoming game, somewhat.

Re: Lego Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Looking at your channel, I saw that you haven't been animating for very long. Considering that, this is a good attempt. Much better then my first few animations. However I did notice some things that could use some work. The animation itself is choppy, and lacks easing in and easing out. Some shots weren't in focus, and I noticed some set pieces appearing and disappearing from the background. The lighting felt flat, and the film could use some type of color grading. (Seems desaturated, and lacking in contrast.) Keep on animating!

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

@Redbrick1 Thanks. This was pretty much just testing and practicing special effects.

Your animation is improving, and the frame rate is somewhat better, but you still suffer from the same issues: lighting, mobile sets/set pieces, and even the "special effects" could use a little more work.

And I didn't find Emmet.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

In addition to what everyone else said, when I watched it I was confused as to why the guys in the prisoner stripes didn't seem to notice the hero behind the truck when he came out with his pistol even though they had already shot at him.  This is pretty nit picky, but just something I noticed.

Greenshirt, I love the Squid Quote you have in your signature.  Of course, there is one Transformer movie worth watching: The 1986 animated "Transformers: The Movie".

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

@Mickey Thanks. And, I used Emmet's head and hair for the main character, just not his regular clothes

@Greenshirt Didn't take that into consideration. Thanks. I guess the only reason he didn't notice is because he's deaf.

@Holdingourown I'll consider the 1986 transformers film when im done with summer school, but for now, you could comment on the actual video. Thanks.