Topic: LEGO Movie Spoof Trailer

Just watch.

Apparently this was part of The LEGO Movie's marketing campaign, but I completely missed it. This is the best thing I've seen since I woke up two hours ago.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Re: LEGO Movie Spoof Trailer

The ideal mix of wit, top notch aesthetics and slickness.
If they had made that into a feature length film, I'd have 100% percent preferred it to The LEGO Movie.
Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by Carousel (June 12, 2014 (02:47am))

This is wonderful. I love this!

EMANCIPATE THIS!!!

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

I really like this it came as a bonus feature for the download.

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Well, I think we have the plot to a LEGO Movie sequel. They just need to throw in Albert Einstein and THEN we'll have a movie.

YouTube
Max, She/They

Max Butcher wrote:

Well, I think we have the plot to a LEGO Movie sequel. They just need to throw in Albert Einstein and THEN we'll have a movie.

A sequel that has nothing to do with the original movie's plot? I like it.
I mean don't get me wrong, I loved the Lego movie, but it ended at a point where any attempts and a sequel would fail.

Moderator note: please do not use signatures larger than 400x100px.

>okay...

This would absolutely be better than a sequel. Man I hope the next movie isn't a sequel. Also thank you for bringing this to our attention, it's definitely the best thing that Warner Bros. has put their name on in the last 20 years. mini/smile

starburns industries made this, starburns was started by dan harmon who created community, and some other people, they also make rick and morty, which rocks. i was rly happy to hear about it

will forte plays abraham lincoln in this, which is amazing and wonderful because he also played teenage abraham lincoln in phil lord and chris miller's amazing cartoon Clone High

Last edited by Just Kidden (June 12, 2014 (08:50pm))

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Just Kidden wrote:

starburns industries made this, starburns was started by dan harmon who created community, and some other people, they also make rick and morty, which rocks. i was rly happy to hear about it

will forte plays abraham lincoln in this, which is amazing and wonderful because he also played teenage abraham lincoln in phil lord and chris miller's amazing cartoon Clone High

I think he played Abraham Lincoln in The LEGO Movie as well.