Topic: Mr. Fig in: The Painting

Directory Link

Mr. Fig in: The Painting

YouTube

Mr. Fig is a more talented painter than he thought.

After way to long I've finally finished this. It should have been done a long time ago, but I've been really busy with school this semester. I try to work on something or do something new in each of my films, and for this one I actually mixed the sound in stereo, so you should watch it with headphones. It's short, but I'm happy with the film overall.

Re: Mr. Fig in: The Painting

That was entertaining.  I liked the animation and connect and the only thing that bothered me was that only one person was doing the voices on the TV.  It wasn't too bad though.  I figure that it was just you and that you didn't want the extra hassle of getting different voices.  Overall, great job.

I totally see what you're saying about the tv, and I agree with you; however there is actually a reason for having done all of the voices myself. It's a little bit of subtle set up to for the direction I'm taking Mr. Fig; although whether I actually get that far in the overarching story I have in my head is totally up in the air. I have a tendency to put hints to the future into my films and they never follow up on them because I come up with a bunch of other films I want to make.

In that case, it makes more sense.  I hope you can continue with it.