Topic: Every Update Video Ever

Directory Link

Every Update Video Ever

YouTube

I don't know.

I wanted to make something, and so this was birthed.

Re: Every Update Video Ever

This is hilarious. The animation is kinda choppy, but the voice acting works really well for this kind of comedy.

Spoiler (click to read)

NO!!!

Enjoyable, well voice acted, and the reason I never make boring update videos. If I ever need to vlog for whatever reason, it'll be the most epic vlog ever and will totally blow your mind-hole.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Thanks guys! mini/bigsmile

That's quite ironic.

lulzjkjk Seriously though, nice work. Just like your other videos, this one is short, yet sweet.

Last edited by Mickey (May 25, 2014 (12:33pm))

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Mickey wrote:

That's quite ironic.

lulzjkjk Seriously though, nice work. Just like your other videos, this one is short, yet sweet.

Just because they were my update videos doesn't mean they weren't boring. That's exactly why I made this instead of being lazy and throwing some text together... But yes, it was a bit hypocritical. It wasn't exactly a serious message though. mini/lol

Anyway, thanks! My style is very "to the point". I may start working on another full-length project. I will get more time to animate once school's out. Who knows?

LASF wrote:
Mickey wrote:

That's quite ironic.

Just because they were my update videos doesn't mean they weren't boring.

I don't think I said that.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Mickey wrote:
LASF wrote:
Mickey wrote:

That's quite ironic.

Just because they were my update videos doesn't mean they weren't boring.

I don't think I said that.

Nononono, it's because in my video, it was inplied update videos are boring. I was just saying mine aren't any different. mini/tongue

(Except Fancypants) Don't hate me, I love your films.

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

Deserving of a solid 4/5

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

Legocloniac477 wrote:

(Except Fancypants) Don't hate me, I love your films.

In case you don't get what I meant...

The YouTube video description for my video wrote:

BTW, at 0:08, I meant that the only person who's life is worth hearing about is Fancypants. The text could've been better timed.

I didn't mean that he's the only who wants to hear about your life.

CarrollFilms wrote:

Deserving of a solid 4/5

Thanks, man! mini/bigsmile

Last edited by LASF (June 4, 2014 (05:45pm))

Well I'm glad you feel like my life is worth hearing about lol.  But I've probably been guilty of boring update videos once or twice haha.  Funny little video and I'll try to not do update videos, or at least make them more exciting mini/smile

Fancypants wrote:

Well I'm glad you feel like my life is worth hearing about lol.  But I've probably been guilty of boring update videos once or twice haha.  Funny little video and I'll try to not do update videos, or at least make them more exciting mini/smile

Thanks for your comment! mini/bigsmile You being one of my favorite brickfilmers, I don't mind some update videos from you. I think most of us are guilty of a few boring videos (as Mickey pointed out). mini/tongue

Yeah, that nails it. mini/bigsmile  The acting was good, although there was one point where the audio over modulated.

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

RedBrick1 wrote:

Yeah, that nails it. mini/bigsmile  The acting was good, although there was one point where the audio over modulated.

Thanks! I think my voice acting has definitely been improving. mini/smile