Topic: The WISP-3 explained

Directory Link

The WISP-3 explained

youtube

Let Wilfred the Walrus introduce you to the WISP-3, hand-held instrument for water quality measurements of surface waters!

Made for Dutch company Water Insight (http://www.waterinsight.nl/) about their water quality scanner, the WISP-3.

Re: The WISP-3 explained

we had a neighbor who made a device that scanned grass to detect disease earlier than the human eye could detect it, for golf course management.  this sounds cool, the video is good.  Did the company request a walrus as its spokesperson?

Re: The WISP-3 explained

His device probably worked on the same principle (comparing the measured spectra with what it should look like, in your case the 'healthy' grass). No, the company did not specifically request Wilfred. I needed a male character, so it matches the voice. Next, the only Fabuland characters who are clearly linked with water environment are Wilfred the Walrus and Clive the Crocodile. Wilfred seems to me to be a bit more trustworthy/convincing than Clive. His captain rank surely also emanates certain authority. Wilfred's name also starts with 'W' as the name of the company (Water Insight') - so I went with Wilfred.

How do you advertise your battle videos? Do you post them on some non-Lego military forums as well?