Topic: Dr. Typical

Hey guys, I will begin production of Super Duck2: Rise of Dr. Typical very soon (as soon as I finish A day in the Life). Obviously, Dr. Typical will be the villain. I am really looking forward to using him in my films because he is such a unique character. However, my brother and I can't decide what he should look like. That's where I need your help. I would like you to design a minifig that you think would make a good Dr. Typical. He needs to look...well, typical... seeing that he IS Dr. Typical. But I want him to look menacing.

Please don't put your picture in this thread. Instead, PM it to me and I will take a look at it.

Thanks guys!

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Re: Dr. Typical

Perhaps Kevin's face, used in KG's "Kevin and Mr. Tater" shorts? I think that would be a good face to use, if you would only attach it to the body of a mad scientist?

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Dr. Typical will be the villain. I am really looking forward to using him in my films because he is such a unique character.

Was this intentionally ironic?

Also, how about making him looking like "bob" from Lego Universe? Plain red torso, plain blue legs. If you wanted him to be extremely typical, then use a Darth Vader or Batman minifigure (because they are in every brickfilm ever).

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

I kinda like the idea of making him look like Bob, but I think I have over used red and blue clothes in my earlier films. I actually have come up with something that I think fits the character well. I will probably use that.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

brickelodeon wrote:

I kinda like the idea of making him look like Bob, but I think I have over used red and blue clothes in my earlier films. I actually have come up with something that I think fits the character well. I will probably use that.

You cold make him like Bob but with very dull colors (greys, browns, ect.)

But then he wouldn't be Bob.

brickelodeon wrote:

But then he wouldn't be Bob.

No....then he would be doctor typical....

I suggest a light gray torso and white grey legs

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

He wouldn't be typical if he wasn't Bob.

DOUBLE POOOOOOOOSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!

This is what I came up with. I based him off of the classic villain that you always see in old movies.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2saxm5t.jpg

That will work. mini/smile

Good Dr. Typical!  Even can be called Dr. Stereotypical!  Looks like it will be fun.

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

He can't be Dr. Stereotypical -- he's only wearing a monocle...

His real name is Dr. Un-typical, but everyone just  calls him Dr. Typical. I don't know if I will put that in the film or not, but that's my intention.