Topic: Lego minecraft - part 2 (JUMP TEST)

Directory Link

Lego minecraft - part 2 (JUMP TEST)

YouTube

this is just a test for jumping, i made this in a hour. its a little bit shocky (like a movie form 1980) but this is just a TEST to see of it wil work. and it did. never did this before. making a LEGO minifigure jumping. but it works, sort of... check out my channel and subscribe to be the frirst to see part 2!

Re: Lego minecraft - part 2 (JUMP TEST)

The camera was really really shaky, and the masking was quite noticeable. But it's good to see you're trying masking right off.

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

I know. Im going to buy a standard for the camera, i place him now on a big pile of books mini/XD but yaeah. Made it very quick just to see of it wil work. And it did. Sort of...

I personally don't think you should have made this part of your Minecraft series, it was just a jump test, it didn't really go along with the story line.  Once you get your shaky camera issue out of the way, I would suggest trying to fix your lighting problem.  Make sure your camera's auto-exposure is off, and stay away from windows.  You could also get better lighting equipment in general.  I liked the set though, it's very detailed, and I'm glad to see you're making improvements to the quality of your films.

I'm not random, I start conversations.

This video should go in the "WIPS/TESTS" forum. Just for future reference.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Thanks. I'll try to work on it!

When masking, you need to take what is called a 'clean plate'. Once you have finished animating your man jumping in the air, move him out of the scene, and any props used to prop him up, then take a picture of the scene with him not in there, with the same lighting, so that you can use that to place behind him when he jumps. At the moment its very noticeable that it isnt real because the blocks that appear under/behind him are too light and clearly not real.

Thanks for the information. I Will work on it on part 2 from my lego minecraft series mini/smile