Topic: DC Superheroes Chill of the Night

Directory Link

DC Superheroes Chill of the Night

Youtube

Aquaman must prove himself useful to Batman when Mr Freeze decides to cool down Gotham.

Re: DC Superheroes Chill of the Night

That was okay... I just felt that it was going very slowly. The voice acting was okay, I really like Mr.Freeze's voice. Aquaman's was okay, he just talked a bit wierdly from time to time. The effects were cool though. Overall, good animation, okay voice acting, and it felt like things were going very slowly.

What Rockydude said. Also, I felt like the jokes were kinda weak. Good mouth animation though, some of the best I've  seen.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

I like how you used my muffled line when Mr. Freeze was punched.

I did that originally for S&G's.

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

It was a bit slow, and I felt the effects were overdone. But the animation was pretty decent.

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

Rockydude411Bricks wrote:

That was okay... I just felt that it was going very slowly. The voice acting was okay, I really like Mr.Freeze's voice. Aquaman's was okay, he just talked a bit wierdly from time to time. The effects were cool though. Overall, good animation, okay voice acting, and it felt like things were going very slowly.

While I do agree about the beginning being slow, I wanted to give a sense of the watchtower being a very big spacecraft. Pacing wise, I just wanted to make Aquaman a total badass near the end when he defeats Freeze, the rest I would consider filler for me to test out. How would you have changed the story?
@Legocloniac477
Just out of curiosity, why do you think the effects were overdone, or were there any specifically?

This movie was more of a testing ground for me to see what works and what doesn't, the jokes were supposed to be bad puns similar to the movie Batman and Robin. I'm not really a comedic guy as I prefer action, so for me this was just testing new grounds.

Just out of curiosity, why do you think the effects were overdone, or were there any specifically?

When they teleported, I think the whole effect was too long. When Aquaman threw that stuff at him, the camera shake was too much for me.

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

OutBackPrimeProductions wrote:
Rockydude411Bricks wrote:

While I do agree about the beginning being slow, I wanted to give a sense of the watchtower being a very big spacecraft. Pacing wise, I just wanted to make Aquaman a total badass near the end when he defeats Freeze, the rest I would consider filler for me to test out. How would you have changed the story?

Well, I would just make the pacing a bit faster. Also maybe some more faster music.