Topic: Easter 2014 Entry - Schoching Film Productions

Directory Link

Easter 2014 Entry - Schoching Film Productions

YouTube

My First Brickfilm, an Entry for Easter 2014 brickfilm contest

Schoching Brick Productions.

Re: Easter 2014 Entry - Schoching Film Productions

Welcome to Bricks in Motion. mini/smile  The animation wasn't bad, a bit stiff and unnatural, but fairly smooth. More easing in and out should really help. The outdoor set was okay, but I would suggest that instead of leaning a big base brick against the wall, us light blue paper or cloth behind the set as sky. Also, I realize your collection may be limited, but try not to use red bricks as a background, it's very off putting. You should try to diffuse your light in some way, such as putting paper over your lamps (just be careful if you have lamps that heat up, don't start a fire). The biggest thing that you should address immediately is the camera/set bumps. Nothing takes the audience out of your film more than the frame being suddenly jarred out of position. Tape down your set, and find some way to secure your camera. There are a lot of ways to do this depending on what type of camera you have. Don't worry to much about light flicker when starting out, it plagues the best of us and can be really hard to get rid of. I realize I might sound a bit negative, but this is a really, really good first attempt (If you don't believe me watch my recent stuff and then watch the very first video on my channel mini/tongue). Good job. mini/smile

Make sure you lock down your baseplate in some way. Either sticky tack, tape or weights. Anything to keep it from moving. Also, make sure you have your camera locked down to. Camera bumps can be quite obnoxious and lower the quality of the video.

Why can't a Jewish person celebrate a commercial holiday such as Easter?

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

CarrollFilms wrote:

Make sure you lock down your baseplate in some way. Either sticky tack, tape or weights. Anything to keep it from moving. Also, make sure you have your camera locked down to. Camera bumps can be quite obnoxious and lower the quality of the video.

Why can't a Jewish person celebrate a commercial holiday such as Easter?

I think it's more of a christian holiday then a Jewish one.