Topic: Microwave help

I am thinking about making a video about a microwave, but it makes stuff colder. I'm trying to think of a good pun for it, but I can't, help please.

Re: Microwave help

I don't know about a pun, but I had a couple of other ideas.

If it makes stuff colder, what happens if you put something that's already frozen in, like an ice cube? Does it melt, become stronger than ice, or does the paradox cause a rupture in the fabric of reality?

Also, why does it make stuff cold? Did it start off heating things when the guy bought it and now suddenly turns things cold, or was it specifically designed to be cold?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

jampot wrote:

If it makes stuff colder, what happens if you put something that's already frozen in, like an ice cube? Does it melt, become stronger than ice, or does the paradox cause a rupture in the fabric of reality?

That is a really good idea.

Also, why does it make stuff cold? Did it start off heating things when the guy bought it and now suddenly turns things cold, or was it specifically designed to be cold?

I was just gonna make like a commercial for a microwave that makes stuff colder.

Wow... Now that's original! mini/delirium

Rockydude411Bricks wrote:
jampot wrote:

I was just gonna make like a commercial for a microwave that makes stuff colder.

Maybe the people making and seeling the microwaves are really ancient ice demons. When enough people have bought the microwaves, the demons will activate a special function that causes each microwave to freeze everything within a certain radius of it, turning the Earth into an icy demon realm and allowing the greatest ice demon of them all to rise.

The only person who can stop them is a radiator salesman called Jerry.

"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

jampot wrote:
Rockydude411Bricks wrote:
jampot wrote:

Maybe the people making and seeling the microwaves are really ancient ice demons. When enough people have bought the microwaves, the demons will activate a special function that causes each microwave to freeze everything within a certain radius of it, turning the Earth into an icy demon realm and allowing the greatest ice demon of them all to rise.

The only person who can stop them is a radiator salesman called Jerry.

Oh, thanks man, I think I'll use this! I will give you credit for the idea. What do you guys think of icecrowave? Also Smeagol suggested the velcrowave.

Last edited by Rockydude411 (March 19, 2014 (05:13pm))

It's not a pun, but we own one of these and we call it "The Reverse Microwave"!  I can tell you all about the reverse microwave if you wish!  Andy Social, of the band The Sheckies, and I even pretend there was a Seinfeld ep about the Reverse Microwave and wrote some dialogue about it.

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

Would "microfreeze" be a good name for it?

Thanks everyone for you help! I think I'm gonna use the icecrowave, and the idea that Jampot suggested, the one about the demons. I'm just gonna change it up a bit. You will all get a thanks.

Send me a link when it's up! I'd love to see how you use ma ahdeeaa