Topic: LEGO Robocop

Directory Link

LEGO Robocop

YouTube

Bread or alive, you're coming with me.

Formerly known as the2awesomeguys

Re: LEGO Robocop

dat microphone clipping.

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

Sassy pink Robocob is best Robocop.

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

groan. mini/frustrated

The animation is a bit to fast, but the sets are nice, and good pun.

BREAD

UMMAH GERD DERT WUSS SER FUNNERH

In all seriousness, I thought it was hilarious.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

CarrollFilms wrote:

dat microphone clipping.

You could, you know, offer some constructive criticism and tell us how to fix it.

Sean wrote:

Sassy pink Robocob is best Robocop.

I know right!

backyardlegos wrote:

The animation is a bit to fast, but the sets are nice, and good pun.

The idea of this video was more in mocking of other people that just make brickfilms like this. Our regular animation style is much more like the scene at the start. Thanks for the feedback!

jampot wrote:

In all seriousness, I thought it was hilarious.

Thanks! mini/tongue

the2awesomeguys wrote:
CarrollFilms wrote:

dat microphone clipping.

You could, you know, offer some constructive criticism and tell us how to fix it.

#1. Buy a better microphone along with a pop cap
#2. Don't use stock sound effects

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

CarrollFilms wrote:

#1. Buy a better microphone along with a pop cap
#2. Don't use stock sound effects

Unfortunately when your budget is as limited as ours we have little choice but to resort to built-in mics and stock footage. Nonetheless, thanks for elaborating on your answer.

The screen looked oddly compressed and rectangular, making the minifigs look plump and weird. I've seen that done in other brickfilms, and I'm not quite sure if I like that. The mouth animation looked too small, and a little on the sloppy side, too (I had to watch the video a second time to actually notice that there was any mouth animation in it). In my opinion, I think most brickfilms would be better without; it just seems weird with there being any mouth movement present in a brickfilm. I think thefourmonkeys were some of the first brickfilmers to start doing that, and from that moment on, I thought mouth animation was the ugliest thing I had ever seen in a brickfilm (at the time). mini/lol

But, seeing as I have only seen this one and LEGO Gravity, do you always put a big name in your video title and throw a pun in just for the fun of it? Or maybe, I should just watch more of your films... mini/wink

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?