Topic: Through The Door - Featurette Project

Hey everyone! Since last year,(I'd say around September) I started developing this great movie idea called "Through The Door". There are going to be two movies on the same idea, the first and then a sequel. Basically, the first movie opens up the whole idea. Dan and 8 other marines attempt to save the world, because there is going to be a solar apocalypse, killing everyone. It's up to the 9 marines. All they have to do is enter through the door. The "door" is a portal that takes them 30 years in the past, preventing the apocalypse from happening. Through the adventure, all of the marines die except for Dan. In the end he makes it and blah blah blah(I didn't want to go into too much detail just yet). The sequel is going to be based back when Greece had the world power. Dan then must save all of humanity once again by stopping the evil Lucias Blackheart from using the portal to take over the present day world. There is much more I can tell you, but I thought for now I'd get your guys' opinion on it. The script is still underway,(I've been writing it since September last year) but I should be starting production by fall this year(if the Kickstarter campaign goes well, I need quite a few more bricks. The scale of the film is MASSIVE)! I know that's a pretty vague dialogue, so if you have questions, just ask! I will probably have pictures of the characters soon.
NOTE: Sorry if I haven't spelled things right, or if you have noticed some errors in this post, send me a PM if you notice anything. Thanks!
-Christian Gentry of Gentry Studios

Twitter | Instagram | YouTube Channel | Tumblr | My Weekly Film Podcast!
"For I am NOT ashamed of the Gospel of Christ" - Romans 1:16