Topic: 12 joys of brickfilming (LETS GO!)

Alright! We have almost (11/12) enough people to finish! Each person is singing/animating one of the joys, and one of the intros. The intros can be whatever you want them to, so hopefully we will see a lot of creativity! I have posted each persons name and the part they need to sing/animate below. I will (if I get the time) also send out a pm to everyone with their part. When singing, so that everyone has the same tempo, sing along to this. When you are finished email you part to [email protected]. He will splice all the clips together and produce an EPIC FILM!!!! The deadline is April 1st, although it would be nice if you jumped on this really soon. So, here are the parts:

Brickelodeon: "Kevin MacLeod's Music!" and "Oh the 10th thing i love so much about brickfilming..."

Wilco66: "Using GIMP to edit!" and "Oh the 4th thing i love so much about brickfilming..."

PushOverProductions: "Hoarding tons of LEGO!" and "Oh the 1st thing i love so much about brickfilming..."

BrickStory: "Building massive sets!" and "Oh the 8th thing i love so much about brickfilming..."

Jampot: "BATMAN SPOOFS!" and "Oh the 2nd thing i love so much about brickfilming..."

END films: "Voice acting for plastic!" and "Oh the 5th thing i love so much about brickfilming..."

GHB: "Making awesome fight scenes!" and "Oh the 11th thing i love so much about brickfilming..."

Slurping Animations: "Epic FPS!" and "Oh the 12th thing i love so much about brickfilming..."

GentryStudios: "Messing with the camera!" and "Oh the 3rd thing i love so much about brickfilming..."

PlainBrickProductions: "Moving the minfigure!" and "Oh the 7th thing i love so much about brickfilming..."

Willow Tree: "Sharing with BiM!" and "Oh the 9th thing i love so much about brickfilming..."

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Re: 12 joys of brickfilming (LETS GO!)

Brick, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but please limit the amount of threads you post- you're up to four for this one specific project and only one of those threads has more than a single page of posts. It'll be easier for people to keep track of the project if everything is in one central location.

Your right Squash, and I did think of that before I made this thread. But I figure, "Hey, if this is going to be completed, I need to do it so that communication is maxed out!". I will refrain from making any more threads.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

lets do dis

GHB wrote:

lets do dis

Correction:

"lezdodism8 fite me 1v1"

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

CarrollFilms wrote:
GHB wrote:

lets do dis

Correction:

"lezdodism8 fite me 1v1"

right