Topic: 12 joys of brickfilming (signup)

I got a lot (3 mini/tongue) of people interested in this idea, so I figured I would go ahead with it. I think we will need about 12 people. Each person would animate/sing on of the 12 joys, and one of the beginnings to each of those parts (you know, the part where they sing "on the [insert number here]th day of Christmas my true love sent to me").  If you would like to participate, post below and I will add your name to the list. Also specify if you would like to do one of the 12 things or one of the beginnings (or if you don't care). I will keep updating this thread with the number of people we have/need. It really will take less than a day to do your part so there is no real reason why you shouldn't participate. When we have enough people, I will send the script to everyone and tell them what their part is. Thank you to everyone who joins! And (once again) I hope this can work out.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

People joined: 12/12
Brickelodeon
Jampot
Wilco66
END films
Slurping Animations
Willow Tree
GHB
Mickey?
Brickstory
PushOverProductions
Gentrystudios
Osomstudios

Last edited by Brickelodeon (March 14, 2014 (09:37am))

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Re: 12 joys of brickfilming (signup)

I'd be up for this, and I don't really mind doing either part though I'd probably prefer to do one of the 12 things.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

I'm up for this.

I'll sign up.

Sign me up! I'm very interested!

I'm definitely in!

You know, I'll join the making of this! I can be an animator/singer, and if no one else steps up to edit, I will gladly.

I might do this. Can't make any promises.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

if no one else steps up to edit, I will gladly.

That would be AWESOME!!! If we get enough people, I will have them send everything to you!

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

You can count me in. I'd like to do one of the twelve things.

The sooner we start on this the better - really pumped and want to get stuck in!

What if every animator does two - they do their one of the twelve things, but also the intro for someone elses? For instance, Brickstory might get the thing of Day 5, but do the intro for Day 2, where brickelodeon is doing the thing. Does that make sense?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

I might be up to do a short little animation for this!

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

What if every animator does two - they do their one of the twelve things, but also the intro for someone elses? For instance, Brickstory might get the thing of Day 5, but do the intro for Day 2, where brickelodeon is doing the thing. Does that make sense?

Yes, that is what we are going to do if we don't get 24 people.

P.S. I have posted the script so sign up for the part you want now!!

I would like to do one of the 12 things, not intros please.

Twitter | Instagram | YouTube Channel | Tumblr | My Weekly Film Podcast!
"For I am NOT ashamed of the Gospel of Christ" - Romans 1:16

Sent in my entry.

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

I am almost done with my entry, still wrapping it up.

no more brickfilming *sad face*.