Topic: The 12 things of brickfilming... (group musical project)

Hey everyone!! I have been wanting to make this thread for a while now, but I just now got around to doing it! I know we all liked the last group project that BiM completed (http://www.bricksinmotion.com/films/view/3279/). But that was a long time ago, and a lot of us have improved vastly since then. I thought that maybe it was time to make another one! It would be kind of like Brickfliming is Just Awesome, but to the tune of The 12 Days of Christmas. So we would obviously need at least 12 or 13 animators. Each person would make up something that they like about brickfilming and make a 1-2 second clip of a minifigure doing it while they sing a their portion of the song ( again, a lot like the film I showed you). This idea needs more development and some animators/singers. Maybe I'm not the best person to run this either, perhaps someone with a good reputation (such as Hazzat) should run this. If you are interested in participating, tell me in the reply section. We can work more out after we have enough people to continue. And if you would like to take my place as the director/editor, let me know and I will be glad to discuss it. If this is a bad idea, just say so and I will ask the mods to close this post. Thanks, and I hope this can work out.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Re: The 12 things of brickfilming... (group musical project)

I'd be interested.

Another community project would be amazing! But I dunno about a Christmas themed one mini/tongue  .

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

I dunno about a Christmas themed one

The reason that I made this post so early in the year, is because I think it will be hard to coordinate so many people, thus it might take a long time to finish. If we can think of a better song, that's good with me too.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

I think this sounds like a very good idea. It's simple enough that the coordination wouldn't be to mind boggling.

Perhaps instead of the 12 Days of Christmas, we could do the 12 Days of Brickfilming mini/wink

That was kind of the original point.

I'd be up for this.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

So, if it's sort of Christmas-themed then why start so soon?

BrickStory wrote:

So, if it's sort of Christmas-themed then why start so soon?

It's not, its just using the song.

And it will probably take all year to finish.

I'm interested.
EDIT: So, we have to film a 1-2 sec. clip of a minifig doing whatever we sing about?

Twitter | Instagram | YouTube Channel | Tumblr | My Weekly Film Podcast!
"For I am NOT ashamed of the Gospel of Christ" - Romans 1:16

(Sorry for double post) If so what I said above, then count me in!

Twitter | Instagram | YouTube Channel | Tumblr | My Weekly Film Podcast!
"For I am NOT ashamed of the Gospel of Christ" - Romans 1:16

http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/po … 7/#p318107
Thats right@

I'd probably be pretty happy to do something for this.

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

The signup thread is out! But there is only one spot left so you had better hurry!