Topic: "THAT SOUND" Contest

Greetings fellow brickfilmers,
    I have decided to host an informal contest. My aim is to make a contest where less experienced filmmakers can do well. So here's how it works:

Basically, all you have to do is make a movie. Any topic is fine. BUT . . . you HAVE to incorporate a certain sound. The sound is pre-recorded and I will send it to everyone who enters.

Content Restrictions:
Language) no language please. "Darn" or "heck," or anything of that caliber are acceptable.                     
Violence) Violence in moderation will be acceptable. Nothing graphic like Kooberz-Studio's "Battle of the Brick."
                  ABSOLUTLY NO SUGGESTIVE CONTENT!!!

Judging: The films will all be reviewed by a panel of judges. The 3 winners will be chosen based on: "Most-Realistic" use of the sound; "Most-Original" use of the sound; and "Funniest" use of the sound.   This contest will be good for anyone with limited resources or experience because it WILL NOT BE JUDGED ON QUALITY OF ANIMATION. It WILL be judged on blending of sound to video, and integration of "the sound."
Note: There will be no prizes awarded, unless someone generously  volunteers to donate some. This will just be for the "glory."

Anyone interested in entering should send me a private message with their e-mail address (I don't know how to insert a sound file into a post), and I will send them the sound file they are to use. You can use the sound as many times as you want, or you can use it just once, it's up to you. The contest ends March 31st. The contest begins when I post this
. . . which I guess I just did.

If enough people show interest I may host another "THAT SOUND" contest. It may even become a regular event! If anyone has suggestions about things to change for the future, please leave a comment.

HAVE FUN!!!
MADHOUSE PRODUCTIONS, a.k.a "If I Were A Minifig"

Now available to score films. https://soundcloud.com/guy-commanderson

"Contrary to the old saying, the trick is not to expect but accept the unexpec..." ~ Rick Rascal

Re: "THAT SOUND" Contest

In the future, please don't re-post a thread a second time; instead, ask a moderator to move it. Thank you.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png