Directory Link

THAC 11 - Fish Tale

Fish Tale

Have you heard the Fish Tale?

A Twist of Fate | THAC 11: Fish Tale
Youtube | Twitter

"I see… your name is Bernt."

Re: THAC 11 - Fish Tale

Well that was really good, the camera move at the beginning was fantastic, as was the focus change. The animation was fabulous, especially the fish animation. Really good.

The things I would change however is I would have had probably better voice act, and I would've preferred a slightly better story. And maybe not so much blur on the shot of the bald guy. But aside from those minor quibbles it was technically stunning.

One of the best entries.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

This was a very enjoyable, and hilarious, entry. Great job, and kudos to you for finishing your first THAC!

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Thanks for the feedback!

Onion wrote:

and I would've preferred a slightly better story.

Yes, me too, but I was going away on the 29th, hence I couldn't stay up all night. We thought it was better to make something short and funny than not to make anything at all.

Onion wrote:

And maybe not so much blur on the shot of the bald guy.

I used my new 50mm with extension tubes. I didn't notice the extreme blur until I imported the frames into my computer. I would have liked the film better without all that blur. However, I think it added something to the absurd feeling of the film, though.

A Twist of Fate | THAC 11: Fish Tale
Youtube | Twitter

"I see… your name is Bernt."

Ha ha, funny one! Loved the sets and cinematography and the over-the-top blur was actually ok in my opinion.