Topic: WRONG Man in the RIGHT Place, THAC 11 entry

Directory Link

WRONG Man in the RIGHT Place, THAC 11 entry

youtube

My THAC 11 entry. The theme for this year was Mistaken Identity

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Re: WRONG Man in the RIGHT Place, THAC 11 entry

The animation was decent, but I'm not really sure what was happening.

I agree with LASF.

I didn't really like the parts with your hands, I didn't get what was going on and it came off as a cheap way to bypass actual animation.

The sets were also incomplete and the titles bothered me.  The animation was alright though, keep improving.

Thanks for the reviews guys. Il have to work on my story telling. I had very limited lego for this do to not being at home.
the hands were supposed to to be like the animators intervention but it didn't really work.

Thanks a ton guys I'l really try to work on these things.

Thanks
Osomstudios

My Youtube

i loved this. im not sure what was happening - but i loved it. there was something just so like. frickin charming about it. i was so confused but it made up for it in how cute and charming it was. i love this for some reason. i just love it. i love it! its adorable and great. good job!! i liked it a lot and i can't wait to see what you do in the future

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Just Kidden wrote:

i loved this. im not sure what was happening - but i loved it. there was something just so like. charming about it. i was so confused but it made up for it in how cute and charming it was. i love this for some reason. i just love it. i love it! its adorable and great. good job!! i liked it a lot and i can't wait to see what you do in the future

Wow thanks. I'm really glad you liked it and I'll work on making the story more clear...

Last edited by osomstudios (December 30, 2013 (04:55pm))

My Youtube