Topic: Last Round - A Christmas Tale

Directory Link

Last Round - A Christmas Tale

YouTube

Merry Christmas and happy new year from Sylther Entertainment

Re: Last Round - A Christmas Tale

Brilliant! Awesome sets! Only issue I had was with the pianist playing jingle bells which clashed a bit with the piano score, or was that the intention?. Great animation! Loved it mini/smile

Last edited by Undead Cupcake (December 22, 2013 (12:53pm))

http://www.youtube.com/user/TasteMyUndeadCupcake

- Tales of Medieval Mayhem Ep. 2 -
Script:100%  Sets built:100%  Animation:85%  Editing:45%

Great animation and camera movement (and it was funny)

Wow! Great job! Your sets are amazing mini/smile

KingLemuel wrote:

Wow! Great job! Your sets are amazing mini/smile

Yes totally agree that! And the lighting is so comfortable and pretty nice quality! (Logitech something I guess.) And the animation was great.

The animation and sets are very good, you've done an amazing job technically. The story was a bit confusing though, I'm not sure I get the joke, especially the last shot. But it looks really nice, good job. mini/smile

Thank you all mini/smile

The music mix at the piano scene was intentional, but I was never 100 % satisfied with the way it came out.

I’m using a Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000. I’m considering upgrading to a DSLR, but not sure if it’s worth it.

If you're thinking about upgrading just for the image quality you could just get the Logitech c920 webcam. But if you want interchangeable lenses and optical zoom and may use it for live action you should get a DSLR.

After the award at the "The Brickfilmer's Guild 2013 Animation Festival Awards Show" I put together some behind the scenes pictures from making of the film here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPOu2OfpMbo