Re: Christmas in a Minute 2013! [CLOSED]

I don't think I can enter. I still don't have a female voice actress, and by the time I do get them(If I get them) it will be to late!

Ask Brick7 if she can help you! She's a very talented voice actress. mini/smile

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8625/16037138950_5eeda635ce_o.png

Walter Benson wrote:

Ask Brick7 if she can help you! She's a very talented voice actress. mini/smile

I just got a vocie actress, also, I did ask her. She said she wasn't emotionally ready.

OK, sent my entry.
That entry is my worst for all of the contests I competited mini/sad

Last edited by ziemek17 (December 22, 2013 (10:56am))

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8577/16193235411_c1cfb34b21_o.png
MY CHANNEL

I'm Loominarty confirmed.

All I have to do now is do all the audio mini/XD I have all today, and maybe tomorrow to do that, I should be fine. My neck feels much better, but I'm not sure if I can sit at a computer for too long. Yey!

"With those bricks we know and love, anything is a possibility!"-Smoky Air Studios

I'm trying to get an entry done for this, we'll see if I can finish it, I was only able to start yesterday because I only just got home from university, and I have a lot of Christmas related stuff going on. mini/blankexpression

YAY! mini/XD I've finished EVERYTHING except lines! Before I put audio, I thought it was super duper crap. It looked horrible, but now, if there's only 10 entries, I think I'll actually have a chance!
And I was so scared I wouldn't finish, I have 1.5 days left.

"With those bricks we know and love, anything is a possibility!"-Smoky Air Studios

As of today I have received 16 entries into the contest! There is still around 36 hours left to make/submit entries, so get them in ASAP. If you have submitted your entry and not gotten a confirmation back from me that I have accepted it, contact me ASAP.

Nasrsarian wrote:

YAY! mini/XD I've finished EVERYTHING except lines! Before I put audio, I thought it was super duper crap. It looked horrible, but now, if there's only 10 entries, I think I'll actually have a chance!
And I was so scared I wouldn't finish, I have 1.5 days left.

Did you submit it? I don't remember receiving an e-mail from you. Did it come from a name other than Nasrsarian?

Read the first line carefully mini/XD I said EXCEPT LINES. Anyway, I did finish it, but due to a parental controls, I didn't think I had enough time to upload it, and therefore wasn't motivated to bother uploading it to youtube, especially because this is my first HD video and I didn't know how long it would take.
Btw, if I do enter under a different name than the delightful 'nasrsarian' it will be Smoky Air Studios.

I don't think I'm going to enter this after all. I had no access to any animation software yesterday afternoon. And, at the time I'm posting this, this is the only time I've been able to get on the Internet at all today. Even if I start on an entry now, I still won't have enough time to animate and edit before tomorrow's deadline. But, there is THAC to look forward to, and I will be entering that. I do wish good luck to anyone who still has the time to enter this.

And, Smoky Air, if you dislike your username, why not talk to one of the admins about changing it?

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Mickey wrote:

I don't think I'm going to enter this after all. I had no access to any animation software yesterday afternoon. And, at the time I'm posting this, this is the only time I've been able to get on the Internet at all today. Even if I start on an entry now, I still won't have enough time to animate and edit before tomorrow's deadline. But, there is THAC to look forward to, and I will be entering that. I do wish good luck to anyone who still has the time to enter this.

And, Smoky Air, if you dislike your username, why not talk to one of the admins about changing it?

Because when I was 11, I was a pure genius and made my youtube channel 'nasrsarian'. But that's a good idea, thanks!

I uploaded the video! Heres a link for you guys to see it if you wish:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HfMhgcD … e=youtu.be
This shows how pathetic my skills became after not doing any brickfilming for so long. I need to train myself to animate well again.
Merry Christmas guys. mini/bigsmile

I've got about 30 seconds done, and I'm feeling pretty confident that I will finish. My only concern is that I might have to cut out a few of the best jokes due to the time restraint. Even if I can't fit my story into a minute, I'll release it anyways.

If I am able to enter, can I submit my entry as an unlisted Youtube page?

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8625/16037138950_5eeda635ce_o.png

Walter Benson wrote:

If I am able to enter, can I submit my entry as an unlisted Youtube page?

Yup, sure can! In fact, most people are doing that.

One question: Are copywritten Christmas songs (like Jingle Bells, etc.) allowed if it's performed by someone like Incompetech?

Chris W. wrote:

One question: Are copywritten Christmas songs (like Jingle Bells, etc.) allowed if it's performed by someone like Incompetech?

I'd say so as Incompetech's stuff is royalty free, plus the fact that incompetech can use it signals that's anyone can really.
I'm not 100% though, wait for RepellingSpider. mini/bigsmile

Well I'm done with my entry, thanks for hosting RepellingSpider

My entry- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFYos0IU … w1s_jC-oaw

I now have received 20 entries with still another 24 hours to go. Keep them coming!

Chris W. wrote:

Jingle Bells is in the public domain now, so anyone can make a recording of it. This being said, you have to use a performance of it that is royalty-free/creative commons. As Incompetech's music fits this criteria, then you may use any of his music.

Repelling Spider wrote:

I now have received 20 entries with still another 24 hours to go. Keep them coming!

I've sent you a PM with mine.  Merry Chrsitmas everyone! mini/XD

Have a nice day! mini/smile

YouTube

Finished the first few shots. Might actually be able to enter something!

http://i60.tinypic.com/1ieqoh.png