Topic: LEGO Lightsaber fight

Directory Link

LEGO Lightsaber fight

youtube

Two Jedi randomly fight each other for no reason.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Re: LEGO Lightsaber fight

Two Jedi randomly fight each other for no reason.

Sounds like every LEGO Star Wars brickfilm ever made.

I remember you sharing this in the chatroom. The frame animation seems to get very jittery whenever the minifigures move; I don't know if that's some special effect you did or what. I'm just pointing that out. The lightsaber clash effects are sloppy (as I already pointed out in the chatroom). I think it's just too bright or something. The frame rate gives the animation a very smooth feel. What's your frame rate? 24, 25?

But, do keep up the good work!

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

That was pretty good.

I think that the camera was a little close to the mini figures so the viewer has more difficulty trying to figure out what is going on, and the camera shake/post production camera bump remover was a little bit strong, too. Also the set was a little bit lackluster, especially for a Star Wars themed jedi fight.

Now on to the good stuff. The animation was generally smooth, and the lightsaber effects were pretty good. I certainly don't have the patience to rotoscope out an entire lightsaber animation, so good job.

Keep it up mini/smile

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag121/CavemanIncorporated/BiM_Sig_Monkey_zpse6d51622.jpg

Thanks guys! I filmed this at 25 fps, but I got lazy, thus the poor Lightsaber clash effect. I didn't want the set to be distracting, so I just made it simple.
This is actually the first part of three Lightsaber vids yet to come. So I will put to use your suggestions.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.