Topic: Stalingrad battle

Directory Link

Stalingrad battle

youtube

I didn't find good lego Stalingrad battle stop motions on youtube and made one by myself... Still think it's better )

Re: Stalingrad battle

Personally, I feel slightly uncomfortable watching large-scale epic battles and suchlike in Lego. I'm much happier watching small-scale, more human stories, which make the most of the charm of the characters. But I can recognise the hard work that went into this, and the dedication you must have had to get it done! I have to admit that I could only get halfway through the film -- I found the action repetitive and confusing.

Re: Stalingrad battle

jahnocli wrote:

Personally, I feel slightly uncomfortable watching large-scale epic battles and suchlike in Lego. I'm much happier watching small-scale, more human stories, which make the most of the charm of the characters. But I can recognise the hard work that went into this, and the dedication you must have had to get it done! I have to admit that I could only get halfway through the film -- I found the action repetitive and confusing.

Thanx for your feedback! ) On my youtube channel I have war films and a story of ony shcoolboy... And all the time there is a holywar in my blog what film should be the next one - some people hate lego war stop motions others hate lego peasefull stories ))) In any case I'm glad that my effort were seen in the film... the repetative scenes were just in the beggining and it's too bad if they were the reason you dind' wait till my favourite part - red army attack ))

But negative experience is important experience )) The one who never fells can't fly ))
I'll try to improve next time and to avoid repetative parts! mini/sunnies