Topic: LEGO Battlefield 4

Directory Link

LEGO Battlefield 4

LEGO: Battlefield 4

A soldier of fortune infiltrates an abandoned building, where terrorists have taken refuge.

This is my first finished Brickfilm. There have been previous attempts, but I never got far.  I would like to keep creating films for a long time.

This project has been a great learning experience for me, I know what to do differently in the future.

I would love to hear what you guys think! But try to keep it gentle at first mini/wink

Re: LEGO Battlefield 4

Pick a framerate and stick to it, don't speed it up and down. I felt like I wanted to gouge out my eyes.

If you're going to make something based off the game you should at least have sound FX from the game instead of Roblox and a bunch of other SFX. Or at least the voices from a level or something!

I'm not sure if you were aiming for a shaky cam effect but it was over the top. Keep your camera still and go easy on the camera bumping some people are easily motion sickened.

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

I thought this was great!

Some of those shots were pretty good, the lighting was great, and the camera movements were not that bad (a little shaky, but not that bad). I really loved the shots where glass or parts of the wall were broken. Like at 0:46 and 1:39, pretty well done. I also liked the blood/shot impact stuff with the cheese slope bricks, I know you didn't invent that but it looked nice.

Contrary to what Carroll so kindly said, I thought the sound effect/editing was great.

However, some of what Carroll's extremely gracious and uplifting post pointed out was true. You could have sped the FPS up in many parts (Especially the hand-to-hand combat scene at the end). I would have either played back those frames faster or deleted some of them. You might also benefit from going through the frames of each shot an deleting the ones that jump...I am not sure if that makes sense. 

Anyways, great job over all! I subscribed. mini/wink

Carrolfilms wrote:

I felt like I wanted to gouge out my eyes

You sure do know how to say the right things at the right times, golly gee you are such a friendly guy.

Last edited by PushOverProductions (November 25, 2013 (10:13pm))

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

BrickStory wrote:

LEGO Battlefield 4
This is my first finished Brickfilm. There have been previous attempts, but I never got far.

This was a great first brick film. Room for improvement, but everyone's got that. If I recall, my first brick film was actually made using small clips of video from my mom's camera, so for a first one, this is great. I really liked the focus changing at ≈1:20. Nothing to say that hasn't been said already. Good job mini/smile

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag121/CavemanIncorporated/BiM_Sig_Monkey_zpse6d51622.jpg