Topic: Super duck!

Another lame super hero film.... great mini/rolleyes .
Actually, I think that super duck would be pretty funny if I did it well enough. My idea is this:

A guy named Stan Stale has had a terrible fear of crime ever since he got mugged years ago, a psychiatrist suggests that he becomes a super hero. He gets injected with the extract from the blood of a radioactive duck, thus he is called Super duck. But the only costume available is a chicken costume, so whenever he stops a bank robbery or something, everyone always asks "Why are you wearing a chicken suit?". I would film this movie like a television show, having episodes and seasons, thus I could cram more villains in. The reason I think that this would be funny, is because I would try to make it a spoof of all the other superhero films out there, so the movie will have a ton of sarcastic remarks and overly typical dialogue. The one villain Super duck can never defeat is called Dr. Un-typical, who does everything that real super villains SHOULD do.

Ideas?

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Re: Super duck!

I'm liking the idea of this, kind of a comical twist on all sorts of comic book stereotypes...Which is by no means a bad thing mini/smile I like the idea!

I reckon that of you do make it into a series the episodes shouldn't be too long as scripting good comedy is very hard to do and you need to try and keep the idea as fresh and entertaining as possible!

I reckon with a good script and fresh ideas this will be a really good idea mini/bigsmile

You may want to look up the superhero "Bananaman" (He's a british kinda funny superhero) for some reason this idea reminds me of him!

hello brickelodeon, I am intrested with helping other brickfilmers with voices because being one is hard enough. I would like to try out for the robber or the uncle

Thanks! Bouncer. Just email me a sample of your voice and i'll send you the script.
[email protected]

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.