Topic: Intense fight scene

Directory Link

Intense fight scene

YouTube

Just a short fight scene between two soldiers in a war. Hope you like it!

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8545/28902888022_9f0ab167b0_m.jpg

Re: Intense fight scene

First off, the choreography was pretty good, it actually seem like a real fight. The animation was very smooth, but there were some points when you would have done well to speed up the movements by using fewer frames, some of the punches were too slow. Other than that it was very well made, great job. mini/smile

I LOVE how you added the grunts and voice effects!  that added so much intensity dude!  the animation was good, choreography was great too.  I would have liked a better muzzle flash though, because it wasn't that realistic.  Also i really wanted it to be longer cuz it was awesome!  but other than that, great work.
-Cabel (CBL Animation)

Hey that was pretty cool man.  I thought the cinematography and the editing were really good in this.  I agree with backyardlegos that a lot of the movements could've been quicker to give it more impact but other then that I thought it was great.

30 Caliber Machine Guns don't make that sound. At least try and find an LMG sound effect. There really was no meaning to the fight scene. Could have at least added an ending of "Hey, I shot you you lag switcher!!" or something funny at the end to act like a plot twist.

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?