Topic: LEGO Doctor Who Episode 4 - Time of War

Directory Link

LEGO Doctor Who Episode 4 - Time of War

YouTube

(4/5) The TARDIS lands in the near future of Earth, but it is not what we know. The planet is plunged into war with a species called the Klamreen (ChrisTOONZ) and Seth (Ross) is forced to make a difficult decision - Follow his morals, and aid the Doctor (Jacob) or follow his future, and aid the President (TheHardShells).

Formerly known as the2awesomeguys

Re: LEGO Doctor Who Episode 4 - Time of War

I don't think I've watched your Doctor Who series before. Great job, but, you use the "woosh sound effect to much, it was annoying. Also, doesn't the Doctor only take femal companions, unless, the male is with the female?

7.7/10

Rockydude411Bricks wrote:

I don't think I've watched your Doctor Who series before. Great job, but, you use the "woosh sound effect to much, it was annoying. Also, doesn't the Doctor only take femal companions, unless, the male is with the female?

That depends. Some of the older Doctors had male companions, and given this is based on my own Doctor we have creative freedom over certain aspects. Also the fact that we have a shared account and are both male helps. mini/wink

Formerly known as the2awesomeguys

the2awesomeguys wrote:
Rockydude411Bricks wrote:

That depends. Some of the older Doctors had male companions, and given this is based on my own Doctor we have creative freedom over certain aspects. Also the fact that we have a shared account and are both male helps. mini/wink

Alright then.