Topic: Halloween Special: The Halloween Dinner

So this is going to be about a Gentlemanly-like man (Named Fredrickson) who doesn't believe in ghosts, spirits, ect. He only celebrates Halloween as a Dinner party for him and his family (which has been passed from generation to generation up to the Rock Age). But when the rest of the Family is out and about Trick-or-Treating, he's got himself to eat all the food he cooked and bought himself. As he eats his dinner, the door is knocked on, and thousands upon thousands of Costume-Wearing maniacks bust into the house and erupt a HUGE Halloween Party, eating his dinner in the process. He then panicks and calls the police, but his Wife says that SHE invited everone to get him to properly celebrate Halloween, Fredrickson then tries to lure out all the Party members out of his house, always ending up with hilarious consequences.
"Will he ever find a way to survive Halloween night?"

So what do you guys think?

I'll be sure to put up a casting call soon or later when I start production.

Thanks for the Support (if I get any. mini/XD)

EDITED OCTOBER 22ND 2013.

Unfortunetly due to having only 1 week of doing this, school work, and insane laziness, this probably won't get done. BUT I will still have a Halloween Special coming out, but a LOT shorter and maybe even funnier. It'll be hard to explain and I already have a friend (Pushover Productions) who's willing to voice act in a movie of mine. So you'll have to see the movie when it comes out, IF it comes out.

Thanks for spending (wasting) your time Reading and Supporting!

NOTE: Hopefully NEXT year I'll have this movie ready. OR I am thinking of a Christmas Special with Christmas instead of taking place on Halloween (but then again I'm already writing a song called "Walking around Half Naked on Christmas Day", so it'll be hard to decide what I should do then).

Last edited by PixTron's Personale (October 22, 2013 (04:14pm))

http://www.bricksinmotion.com/sig.png
I WILL NOT USE A SIGNATURE LARGER THAN 400 BY 100 PIXELS

Re: Halloween Special: The Halloween Dinner

Sounds fun. Did you finish your Go-film entry?

This will be the greatest thing ever. Can't wait.

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

This sounds promising, I'll definitely audition when you put up the casting call mini/smile

END films wrote:

Sounds fun. Did you finish your Go-film entry?

Unfortunetly I couldn't make the dead-line in time, I'll still releasing the video, but even if it was entered I don't think it would've stood a chance.

Last edited by PixTron's Personale (October 16, 2013 (02:44pm))

SurfSmurf778 wrote:

This sounds promising, I'll definitely audition when you put up the casting call mini/smile

Thanks! I'll make sure I have a good character for you (I've heard you only use your normal voice, but I can make the PERFECT Character to fit it. mini/smile )

Thanks for the support! Gee, you guys are actually pretty nice people to be around. mini/smile

I'm starting to write the script, making funny skits along with it, developing characters, ect.
I'll be sure to update if I need to!