Topic: LEGO FABULAND - The Riddle of Missing Suitcase

Directory Link

LEGO FABULAND - The Riddle of Missing Suitcase

YouTube

Who stole Catherine Cat's suitcase? How was the theft done and where is the missing suitcase?

Re: LEGO FABULAND - The Riddle of Missing Suitcase

Neato. This is getting sort of interesting. mini/smile

The set was just as good as last time, and there was a lot less camera set/bumping. Can't wait for the next part.

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

thank you. What do you do when you bump stuff yourself?  Do you try to see how bad was the bump, and then you either decide to go on (if you judge the bump not to be bad enough), or do you try to somehow 'repair' the scene to match your previous unbumped frame? If you do it, how do you do it?

ThaukaFilms wrote:

thank you. What do you do when you bump stuff yourself?  Do you try to see how bad was the bump, and then you either decide to go on (if you judge the bump not to be bad enough), or do you try to somehow 'repair' the scene to match your previous unbumped frame? If you do it, how do you do it?

To be honest, I can get really lazy about it. If I bump a large thing that is clearly visible, or bump something way too much, I will just re-shoot. If its near the end, I just cut the shot short. But usually I just do my best to prevent it, and if I accidently bump something, I will just leave it. A long while back I posted a forum about preventing set bumping:

http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/to … ckgrounds/

Everyone gave me some good suggestions, definitely worth checking out. mini/smile

no more brickfilming *sad face*.