Topic: BiM Blog!

Since I am lazy, I will keep this short. I want Bricks in Motion to have *drum rolls* A BLOG.

*cricket noise*

So I hope someday will get a blog forum. I'm not sure if there is a post like this yet, but if there is, I will delete this. So the blog should be like talking about problems or something amazing in the Brickfilm community. Like talking about the oldest man who brickfilms or something. So maybe in the new update, the admins can add the blog forum and if other people like this idea, you can comment "I SUPPORT THAT IDEA AND DALEKS RULE". (You don't have to say that last part).

That's all and I will go now to travel with the Daleks. I'm dead.

BYE!

"Low budgets force you to be more creative. Sometimes, with too much money, time and equipment, you can't over-think. My way, you can use your gut instinct" -Robert Rodriguez.

Re: BiM Blog!

That sounds like a pretty good idea, but the front page is sort of a blog. SORT OF. I'm not saying it is. It's hardly updated because only Smeagol can update it, and he is a busy person. No pressure, Smeagol.

uh oh!

The front page is for major competitions and site changes/problems, I wouldn't exactly say it's a bog.

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the BiM Staff has talked about making a weekly blog in the past. The homepage is set up to work like a blog. The idea didn't work out because it was too challenging to get a new blog up every week, no one was up for the challenge.

The closest we ever got to a weekly blog was this. http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/to … im-weekly/

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

Fun Sucker is right that we made plans to do this. The problem came down to me (currently) not having enough free time to do it myself, and not being able to find somebody I trust who has enough free time to do it, either. It's the sort of thing I think could be great, but I'm not really willing to have it happen unless I'm confident it'll be done really well.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

I see. Ok, I get it, I know people are busy, and Smeagol is one of them. It was nice having this discussion though. c:

"Low budgets force you to be more creative. Sometimes, with too much money, time and equipment, you can't over-think. My way, you can use your gut instinct" -Robert Rodriguez.