Topic: Land and Sky

Directory Link

Land and Sky

Youtube

This is my entry to Contrast.  I know it is pretty bad, but I didn't enter to win.

I'm not random, I start conversations.

Re: Land and Sky

You have a lot going on in the back ground, I must say the technical aspects or very clever! I also liked the fish-sticks joke. mini/bigsmile

You entry was great, but a little uncreative, I have seen this layout a dozen times over on little kids media my sister watches. however, everything from a technical aspect is pretty good. The set is great, the animation is decent, and you did lots of clever things through the video (Like at 0:24 and the sun at 1:13).

Really the only main problem with this would be the few set bumps, and maybe the lighting. Great job! mini/smile

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

Re: Land and Sky

The biggest problem is the audio; you didn't even remove the mouse click that stopped the recording at the end of one of the audio files, that's something that's really easily improved. The animation was decent, but the set bumps were a bit distracting. There's definitely a lot of room for improvement, but I think you could be on your way to making something really good. mini/smile