Re: The 'GO-Film 2013' update thread!

I just finished voice acting now I'll have to motivate myself to animate http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/StevieCollins/smiles/camerathing.gif

I managed to almost animate a whole scene yesterday by just animating all day, here's a little GIF of one moment.

http://i.imgflip.com/3c73j.gif

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

When I think of 'order' I think more of force or command than ordering a meal at a restaurant. I'm going for a serious film, not funny, but my animation will be screwed, I haven't animated anything long with my camera yet. R.I.P Helium Frog, I miss animation software. Anyone here know how to achieve 15FPS when putting frames into Adobe Première Elements?

"With those bricks we know and love, anything is a possibility!"-Smoky Air Studios

I might try building a set for the film later today.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Just got a idea for the contest!

Nasrsarian wrote:

When I think of 'order' I think more of force or command than ordering a meal at a restaurant. I'm going for a serious film, not funny, but my animation will be screwed, I haven't animated anything long with my camera yet. R.I.P Helium Frog, I miss animation software. Anyone here know how to achieve 15FPS when putting frames into Adobe Première Elements?

I do. Which version do you have?

P.S. It is a great program and you can have almost any fps you want

coolcubestudio wrote:
Nasrsarian wrote:

I have 10, but from versions 7-11 theyre pretty similar, so it wouldn't make a difference I guess.
At the moment I just highlight all the frames then do 'create slideshow' and im trying to find the best rate for each frame to be still, which is what you're gonna tell me mini/tongue

"With those bricks we know and love, anything is a possibility!"-Smoky Air Studios

Nasrsarian wrote:
coolcubestudio wrote:
Nasrsarian wrote:

I have 10, but from versions 7-11 theyre pretty similar, so it wouldn't make a difference I guess.
At the moment I just highlight all the frames then do 'create slideshow' and im trying to find the best rate for each frame to be still, which is what you're gonna tell me mini/tongue

Ok.

1.open a new project.  2.BEFORE importing any pictures click edit then preferences then general.(a new box will pop up)

3. There are two things you will need to change in this box. The Video Transition Default Duration (VTDD) and the Still Image Default Duration (SIDD). The way this works is the VTDD divided by the SIDD = fps of images.

4.So you can have any 2 numbers but the ending result must equal the fps you want. The 2 numbers I use for 15 fps is 30(for VTDD) and 2 (for SIDD) which equal 15. So the fps is 15.

5. Next import some images. Render them for smooth play back and you get a 15 fps animation!

(Premiere elements is a great program and version 10 is great because you get motion tracking and other nice stuff mini/smile )

coolcubestudio wrote:
Nasrsarian wrote:
coolcubestudio wrote:

Ok.

1.open a new project.  2.BEFORE importing any pictures click edit then preferences then general.(a new box will pop up)

3. There are two things you will need to change in this box. The Video Transition Default Duration (VTDD) and the Still Image Default Duration (SIDD). The way this works is the VTDD divided by the SIDD = fps of images.

4.So you can have any 2 numbers but the ending result must equal the fps you want. The 2 numbers I use for 15 fps is 30(for VTDD) and 2 (for SIDD) which equal 15. So the fps is 15.

5. Next import some images. Render them for smooth play back and you get a 15 fps animation!

(Premiere elements is a great program and version 10 is great because you get motion tracking and other nice stuff mini/smile )

Thanks so much mini/tongue

I have no idea if I will finish this in time, but here's a gif:

http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz258/PushOverProductions/Head-hunters%20brickfilm/1wmv_zpsfc5f8f6f.gif

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

PushOverProductions wrote:

I have no idea if I will finish this in time, but here's a gif:

http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz258/PushOverProductions/Head-hunters%20brickfilm/1wmv_zpsfc5f8f6f.gif

Wow mini/tongue
And how do you make it into a gif?

Nasrsarian wrote:

How do you make it into a gif?

I had no idea how to make a GIF. I would see other people post GIF on websites and things, and want to post some myself. This summer I bought "Adobe Premiere Pro CC"  to edit my live action film (one of the reasons I may not finish this in time). I was going through the export options looking for HD, and found something like "export as GIF image.  I got excited and started to create GIFs of everything. Unfortunately, they do have really poor quality mini/XD  .

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

PushOverProductions wrote:
Nasrsarian wrote:

How do you make it into a gif?

I had no idea how to make a GIF. I would see other people post GIF on websites and things, and want to post some myself. This summer I bought "Adobe Premiere Pro CC"  to edit my live action film (one of the reasons I may not finish this in time). I was going through the export options looking for HD, and found something like "export as GIF image.  I got excited and started to create GIFs of everything. Unfortunately, they do have really poor quality mini/XD  .

Oh ok thanks anyway mini/tongue

Bit late, but I finally wrote the script. I'll try animate it on the weekend. Still gotta make a set though mini/confused
This isn't double posting is it?

That walk cycle's genius, PushOver. Anyway, I'm about 33% done with my animation. I plan on doing about 10% every weekend.

My entry is going okay I guess. The sets are built, The script is written... Just need voice actors, and the motivation to even film and edit it.

Last edited by funmiproductions (September 17, 2013 (01:40pm))

LASF wrote:

That walk cycle's genius, PushOver. Anyway, I'm about 33% done with my animation. I plan on doing about 10% every weekend.

The animation/footage or the actual film?

Here is a screenshot of my film. I'm doing all the action scenes first since my voice actors have not sent their lines yet.

http://i.imgur.com/l4EIXEJ.png

Is that a greenscreen? mini/blankexpression

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Yes.