Topic: The Batman Season 1 Update Thread.

http://i42.tinypic.com/b3o8t3.jpg

The first season of The Batman takes place roughly two months after the events in Batman First Encounter.

A maniac is on the loose in Gotham and with his sights set on revenge.
Batman is the only one who knows about this madman and has his sights set on stopping him while at the same
time staying one step ahead of the Gotham police.

Batman First Encounter     http://youtu.be/60WkAQjkGTA

Last edited by Antonio Ferrara (November 18, 2013 (09:24pm))

Re: The Batman Season 1 Update Thread.

Sounds interesting! Ill definitely stay tuned mini/smile
Check out my Batman film idea?

Also how did you make that poster?
Could you possibly help me make one for my movie?

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8126/8661220412_23715fc4ed_m.jpg

DaFlynness wrote:

Sounds interesting! Ill definitely stay tuned mini/smile
Check out my Batman film idea?

Also how did you make that poster?
Could you possibly help me make one for my movie?

Hey bud.
Let me know what you want and I will get it done for you.
Also check out Batman First Encounter before you watch this film.
Lastly how do i access your Batman idea?

its in the preproduction thread (the teenage duo)
its the one just before yours.
Ill definitely check out ur other batman film and as for the poster ill get back to you soon
thanks!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8126/8661220412_23715fc4ed_m.jpg

I am lovin' that poster! mini/bigsmile mini/bigsmile mini/bigsmile

How is this going?

Ooh, the poster really interests me! Looks very well designed! (Are you perhaps studying graphic design? mini/smile ) Looking forward to hearing more about this mini/bigsmile Watched and really liked the first one mini/smile

funmiproductions wrote:

How is this going?

At this moment I may just turn this into a Batman series.
But that could change.
Either way this will begin production right after my next series is filmed.
Stay tuned.

DriverFilmz wrote:

Ooh, the poster really interests me! Looks very well designed! (Are you perhaps studying graphic design? mini/smile ) Looking forward to hearing more about this mini/bigsmile Watched and really liked the first one mini/smile

All my posters are designed by my friend, he is a wizard when it comes to doing these posters for me.
Thanks for the kind words on my Batman film.
Work on this film is scheduled to start after my next series is filmed.
Say tuned.

Awesome poster. If I were you, I would try to avoid the moving both arms up and down at the same, maybe it was just me but it annoyed me. It was distracting and you did it all the time., but then again, maybe it was just me.

Rockydude411Bricks wrote:

Awesome poster. If I were you, I would try to avoid the moving both arms up and down at the same, maybe it was just me but it annoyed me. It was distracting and you did it all the time., but then again, maybe it was just me.

No not you bud. That is something I stay away now is that kind of movement. Thanks for watching though.

It's great that you're trying to focus on so many awesome projects. But, aren't you working on, like, three other LEGO Batman films? I don't know, but I'd probably try to focus on one film/series/other project at a time, Antonio. That way, it'll come out as great as I had envisioned it.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Mickey wrote:

It's great that you're trying to focus on so many awesome projects. But, aren't you working on, like, three other LEGO Batman films? I don't know, but I'd probably try to focus on one film/series/other project at a time, Antonio. That way, it'll come out as great as I had envisioned it.

Hey Mickey.
I have been kicking around some ideas for a Batman series and it may have seemed like it was three projects when in fact it was really one LOL.
But I have decided to go forth and do the Batman series, but instead of doing the sequel and then coming up with a Batman series idea I have decided to turn this into my Batman series and pour all my Batman ideas into it.
I think Batman First Encounter is a great launching pad to work from.
And with the completed script as well as my other outlines, I have alot of material to work from.
Once I have completed the second episode of Union City, production will begin on The Batman.
Stay tuned.

Episode 1 has now finished filming.
Hope to have it edited and up this week.
Stay tuned.