Topic: The LEGO Avengers!

Directory Link

The LEGO Avengers!

YouTube

The Avengers have been assembled to stop Loki and his evil army of internet memes from 2012! Will they stop him in time?

This has been in the making for way too long. About God damn time, says I. Thanks to all the awesome voice actors who helped work on this project!

Formerly known as the2awesomeguys

Re: The LEGO Avengers!

Hello! umm...

Since I voiced in this, could you add me to the voice actors list? I would really appreciate it! mini/smile

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

Loved the joked, most of your voice actor were great. The animation was great.

PushOverProductions wrote:

Hello! umm...

Since I voiced in this, could you add me to the voice actors list? I would really appreciate it! mini/smile

Sorry, I had no idea you were on here! You're added.

redoynx is on here too: http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/user/2790/

I liked it. There were a several jokes I had a nice laugh at, but some, due to the age of the original joke/meme, were a little less funny than they would have been last year.

The animation was pretty good, nice and smooth. If I do give one suggestion, it would be to not rely on digital effects so much. There were several shots (i.e. Tony and Batman throwing money at each other, Hawkeye jumping down from the rope) that could have been done in camera with masking, and having the digital effect kind of takes me out of the film.

But still, you guys did a good job on this. Hope to see even better work in the future!

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Thank you!

And the finished product was amazing, might I add...

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

Sonjira wrote:

I liked it. There were a several jokes I had a nice laugh at, but some, due to the age of the original joke/meme, were a little less funny than they would have been last year.

The animation was pretty good, nice and smooth. If I do give one suggestion, it would be to not rely on digital effects so much. There were several shots (i.e. Tony and Batman throwing money at each other, Hawkeye jumping down from the rope) that could have been done in camera with masking, and having the digital effect kind of takes me out of the film.

But still, you guys did a good job on this. Hope to see even better work in the future!

Thanks for your feedback! The script was completed a while back last year, and I've only just gotten around to completing it. That's probably why some of the jokes were a little outdated.

Not bad.

I'd mostly agree with Sonjira--a lot of the jokes were pretty old/familiar, though I did crack up at

Spoiler (click to read)

OPPA CHITAURI STYLE!!!!

(Although, you really should have included a joke about New Yorkers being the target of almost every single alien/supervillain invasion in the history of cinema.  Seriously, what is it with New York and extraterrestrial invasions?)

Some of the digital effects did stick out rather awkwardly (though the portal-sky-energy-beam-thingy sequence was nicely done) and in many of the cases masking would have looked much better.  Also, the quality of the voice acting varied quite a bit, and some of the voices weren't very good (especially Batman's, which sounded it was recorded with a really, really bad mic).  Still, overall, this was a pretty good effort.

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

Thanks for letting me be a part of this, thought it wasn't going to be finished a while ago. LOL Really enjoyed it!

(Just wondering if you could put me on the voice actors list?)

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

He did already when I mentioned you were on here.

RedBrick1 wrote:

Thanks for letting me be a part of this, thought it wasn't going to be finished a while ago. LOL Really enjoyed it!

You're added! It was supposed to go up a couple of weeks ago, but there were a few scenes I was struggling on, i.e the portal, and the lines for Hawkeye didn't come in until a couple of days before release. I had to go through 3 actors for that character! - The first two claimed they couldn't do it and din't notify me until last week. Oh well - At least it's up now! mini/smile

the2awesomeguys wrote:
RedBrick1 wrote:

You're added! It was supposed to go up a couple of weeks ago, but there were a few scenes I was struggling on, i.e the portal, and the lines for Hawkeye didn't come in until a couple of days before release. I had to go through 3 actors for that character! - The first two claimed they couldn't do it and din't notify me until last week. Oh well - At least it's up now! mini/smile

Huh, not showing up. Not sure if you can now, but can you change my credit name in the directory to "Benjamin Rogers" it then should show up with the rest of my work. No problem, you guys did a great job on it.

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm